[MPlayer-users] When will there be a new release?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Oct 12 14:20:54 CEST 2008

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> why should we release something just to workaround the total idiocy of
> distribution packagers? The problem is backwards

At least for me (and probably also for distributors) anything which is
not publically released is *unstable*. I, myself, will *not* download
the sourcecode from SVN as I need a *stable release* to work with. If
you really plan to not release a new version in future, then I think I
should better look for another player... :-(

CU

Manuel