[MPlayer-users] Encoding for SanDisk Sansa e200 (version 2)

Kai Ponte kai at perfectreign.com
Fri May 23 01:35:55 CEST 2008

Wonder if one can provide a bit of help with encoding video for a SanDisk
Sanse e260 player

http://www.sandisk.com/products/catalog(1166)-sandisk_sansa_e200_series_mp3_players.aspx

I looked and found a few resources on this list.

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2006-October/004299.html

http://www.visi.com/~grante/sansa/

I can't use Rockbox yet with this version. I've even tried using the player
under VMWare (XP guest OS) and it just crashes VMWare.

I currently have openSUSE 10.3 32-bit.

Now, it says that to encode video using big-endian PCM audio, there needs to
be a fix to 1.0-rc1 - I have 1.0 rc2.  Does that fix the issue?

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com