[MPlayer-users] need sample channels.conf.ter

Dan Taylor dtaylor at startrac.com
Thu May 22 23:47:41 CEST 2008

I have been making tweaks to the AverMedia A16D driver support in
video4linux and have succeeded in enabling the DVB-T decoder (and the
S-Video and Composite inputs), and need to see if the card/driver can go
any farther.  I do not yet have the DVB-T test equipment, or any other
source, so I cannot run "scan".  Does someone have a sample
channels.conf.ter, or channels.conf for DVB-T that I can use to further
the testing of the driver.

TIA.