[MPlayer-users] No video output on ivtv/v4l2 TV out

Peter Daum gator_ml at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 1 11:12:49 CET 2008

Thank you so much!
That's certainly nothing I would have found myself.After

  v4l2-ctl --set-fbuf=chromakey=1

all the various output drivers that I tried
(ivtv, v4l2, cvidx) produce a visible output :-)

The sound (when using the hardware decoder) is still extremely
jerky and often fails (while cat > /dev/video16 works fine) -
I'll look into this some more ...

Regards,
                     Peter Daum