[MPlayer-users] dvdnav problem

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:24:57 CEST 2008

Christian Ebert pisze:

> * Krzysztof Duchnowski on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 17:41:57 +0200
>>> it's part of the dvdnav tree
>> more like part mplayerhq tree because it's outside the dvdnav directory

> ermh, now I'm completely confused. If you checkout libdvdnav
> there is src/libdvdread/.

Not any more, thougt when I've done "make distclean && svn cleanup &&
svn up" nothing was removed from source. Only when I did "rm -rf
libdvdnav" and then "svn co
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav libdvdnav" then I've
figured it out that someting's fishy (lack of src/dvdread) and that's
the reason that dvdnav complain that it can't be compiled because lack
of dvdread ;PPPp

>>> it's in DOCS/tech/dvdnav-howto.txt

> And as far as I understand the above:

> |Now download dvdnav from MPHQ (dvdnav includes its own version of dvdread):

It's very old DOCS from site - newset you have inside your mplayer
source tree inside "mplayer/DOCS/tech" directory ;PPPp

And nope, no any word or entry in changelog that it's changing... only
DOC have new HowTo.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/