[MPlayer-users] Annoying freezes

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:37:06 CEST 2008

Hi guys , i am having a problem with mplayer.

i am using MPlayer dev-SVN-r27120-4.1.2 (C) 2000-2008 MPlayer Team ,
and when i am watching a movie it locks the video playback for 1 or 2
seconds each minute. I mean the audio keeps playing  while the image
is freeze. Any idea why this can be hapenning ?

I am using gentoo + compiz + nvidia drivers. I tried to disable compiz
, but still the same problem. Thanks.
--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".