[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jul 20 18:10:46 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 04:37:05PM +0200, Raimund Berger wrote:
> Right, really sorry for mixing things up on this end. I seemed to
> recollect that avsync modifies the statusline behavior while it
> obviously doesn't.

Going by the order, I guess it was added at some time, though that
probably is already quite a long time ago.
And sorry for the confusing previous mails, I had assumed that if I
wrote "avsync" it was clear enough I meant the option because otherwise
I would write "A-V sync". But this is the internet after all, nobody
expects you to write correctly ;-)