[MPlayer-users] MEncoder: How to encode aCBRMPEG2TransportStream?

Julián Nuñez julian.dia3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:44:22 CET 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 11:51 PM, Phil Rhodes <phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Complaining about how people format
> their emails? Grow up. Get a life. Get a mouse with a scroll wheel -
> anything - but for god's sake stop being petulant about it.

I can't even begin to image how mplayer-users mail list would look if there
where no rules. Mixed top and bottom posting, thread hijacking, asking
questions in unrelated threads... and whatnot. It would be a real pain
to read, even for you.

Rules are made for the common good. When you enter some place you
agree to respect established rules, even in your own country.
Remanding people who break the rules about it is the logical step unce
rules are established.

--
"The more power you think you have, the more quickly it slips from your grasp."
Tracer Tong - Deus Ex