[MPlayer-users] MEncoder: How to encode aCBRMPEG2TransportStream?

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:51:49 CET 2008

> If this is the way this guy is going to act, can we please just get
> rid of him.  I don't have time for this kind of childish arrogance.

Once your precious developers' behaviour is any better, you will have my
sincerest apologies, but I believe my point is made.

Nobody on this list has any idea who I am or what my qualifications are
because I try to avoid appeals to my own authority. Yet you put up with
downright rudeness from Sabbi because he's seen as some kind of reference.
It's one rule for them and one for us and absolutely nobody has a right to
do it, regardless of his background. Complaining about how people format
their emails? Grow up. Get a life. Get a mouse with a scroll wheel -
anything - but for god's sake stop being petulant about it.

It is exactly this attitude to what might loosely be termed customer service
that makes people run screaming from opensource software in the first place.
Certainly in the real world of commercial development your feet would not
touch the ground on the way out the door.