[MPlayer-users] MEncoder: How to encode a CBR MPEG2TransportStream?

Charles philip Chan cpchan at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 25 00:12:43 CET 2008

"Phil Rhodes" <phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com> writes:

> I've been using email for over ten years and I've never even -heard-
> of "top posting".

Wow, unbelievable. Top posting have been fawned on since the early
Email, Usenet and BBS days. Like I suspected, another Outlook user:

,----
`----

> Can I rest assured that it's one of those things that seriously
> irritates Linux geeks with 1970s software, and which I should
> therefore do at every opportunity?

I am not going to comment about your insults. You joined this
mailinglist- you agreed to the rules. Anyway, here are some info:

http://catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html

Charles