[MPlayer-users] Concern about timestamping not remaining steady.

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:53:23 CET 2008

It strikes me that the timestamps may be based on each VOB in the orignal
movie - since there's usually five or six in a full length feature film, it
makes sense. When you -dumpstream, mplayer puts them all together in one big
lump.

Unfortunately, while I can offer this speculation as to why it may be
happening, I am powerless to suggest a remedy. I presume, since you're doing
this, that you are not able simply to watch the subtitles that are included
in the VOB?