[MPlayer-users] stop-xscreensaver doesn't work anymore

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Sun Jan 13 19:40:01 CET 2008

Is this on purpose? I know that there was recently some modification to
the code handling the screensaver.
It doesn't work anymore not in my ~/.mplayer/config file nor on the
commandline, but mplayer doesn't complain about wrong options or anything
else...
vo is set to xv (and previously it worked fine with this).
I'm using a svn checkout of a few hours ago (MPlayer dev-SVN-r25704-4.1.2).
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'