[MPlayer-users] how to obtain gmplayer executable ?

Kanagarajan.p kanagarajan.p at jasmin-infotech.com
Sat Feb 16 05:40:55 CET 2008

Thanks...

I tried,
mv mplayer gmplayer.
./gmplayer

The error message I got is,
The default skin is not found.

Where can I find the mplayer skin files?

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:09:54 +0530
From: "Kanagarajan.p" <kanagarajan.p at jasmin-infotech.com>
Subject: [MPlayer-users] how to obtain gmplayer executable ?
To: <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>

Hi,

I'm trying to test mplayer with GUI enabled.

Not able to compile, im always getting the executable output as mplayer,
after the make command.

I have also enabled in configure options like, ./configure -enable-gui
-enable-menu.

Can anyone comment on this ?

Thanks

-kang

Message: 2
> I'm trying to test mplayer with GUI enabled.
>
> Not able to compile, im always getting the executable output as mplayer,
> after the make command.

There is no such executable as gmplayer. "gmplayer" is a symlink to
mplayer created by "make install" (when compiled " with --enable-gui")
to start mplayer in gui mode.

Charles