[MPlayer-users] both audio tracks on different audio devices

Антон Иванов all.you.need.now at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 08:31:00 CEST 2008

Hi, guys.
What I want is to send one audio stream from avi to the one audio output
(intel high definition audi hdmi) and the other one to the other (sigmaTel
High Definition Audio Codec).
I was about to do it like disabling any stream switchers and installing
ffdshow audio decoders -- so I have both audio streams played
simulatiniously on the one device. But device used to play audio is pointed
in mplayer properties, but not in ffdshow audio output config.

ps i can play music from foobar on one device and hear audio from mplayer on
the other on one time, so as far as i can understand what I want is
possible.