[MPlayer-users] Configure Problem

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 02:54:11 CEST 2008

Mike Giancaspro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  To answer your question below, yes.  It is
> at: /lib/libXext.so.6.4.0

As I said elsewhere, what you need at compile time is not the .so file
but the .a file - in this case, libXext.a.

Also, at least on these mailing lists but preferably as a general rule,
please do not top-post; it's a bad idea. If you don't know what it is,
remember that Google is your friend.

--
       The Wanderer sometimes wonders if that means that Google is The
Computer...

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.