[MPlayer-users] encoding divx files - clarification

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Thu Sep 20 15:12:53 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,

I see Nico Sabbi has already replied to your message. Generally speaking,
the three issues of 24000/1001 -> 25fps conversion, a/v synchronisation and
doubling framerate in certain instances are very well explained in the
latest documentation. If you download MPlayer.htm it contains all
documentation, otherwise get chapter 14.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html