[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen and virtual display

Sakari Ailus sakari.ailus at saunalahti.fi
Mon Sep 17 22:43:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

It appears that recent versions of Mplayer always scale to the whole
display in fullscreen mode. With virtual display this is inconvenient as
only a small portion of the image is displayed at once. I can't imagine
anyone would prefer this kind of behaviour. :)

Earlier versions didn't do this. I can't say exactly when I first
noticed this behaviour, but it did not occur later than the snapshot
from 2007-05-24. I guess some options, like fsmode have been removed at
the same time?

Anyone else noticed?

Regards,

--