[MPlayer-users] Can't compile latest SVN

Carlos Véliz darkomegax at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:48:14 CEST 2007

>> I just tried again today (mplayer revision 24790, libavcodec,
>> libavutil, libavformat, libpostproc revisions 10755), I get this
>> error, same config as before:
>
>The first error you described only happened on Windows and was fixed yesterday.
>You didn't tell us on what system you compiled, so it was difficult
to help you.

>The second error needs a new run of configure.
>
>Carl Eugen

I said I was using ForesightLinux on my first messagge but I didn't
state it again in my second message, I'll try doing configure again
when I get back from work but my error happened on Linux not windows.
(Link to my first message:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2007-October/069587.html)
Sorry it must have gotten lost because I don't know how to reply to a
message and keep it under the same thread because I only receive the
messages as a summary everyday

Carlos