[MPlayer-users] Unknown parameter: --with-codecsdir=codecs

Nice Contact 182718 at rock.com
Thu Nov 29 02:27:54 CET 2007

My first big attempt to compile MPLAYER RC2 took several hours, and
learned allot I think.... but right at the end I am faced with this error
message (well two of them), but I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I am compiling under MINGW32 in Windows XP.

./configure --enable-runtime-cpudetection --with-codecsdir=codecs
--enable-static --with-livelibdir=/home/Owner/live

I get this single line error:

Unknown parameter: --with-codecsdir=codecs

What could this be?

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 250MB of Storage!

http://webmail.rock.com/signup/