[MPlayer-users] tv channels with two digits

Nikolić Milan gen2brain at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:00:39 CEST 2007

Hi, i read the documentation, tried searching for this on mailing list,
google for it but I didn't found anything. Is it possible and what option do
I need to set to have this behaviour. All I want is to change channels via
keyboard but not just with tv_step_channel, I also want to use
tv_set_channel and this works nice but only for first 9 channels. How can I
enter for example 23 or 47? This is the only thing I miss when watching tv
with mplayer. Actually, I allready ditched all other tv apps and I hope this
is possible.
Thank you for making such wonderfull player, it realy is a masterpiece...
p.s. sorry for my bad english