[MPlayer-users] Hooray

Stuart Halliday stuarth at quantumsoft.co.uk
Thu May 17 22:22:43 CEST 2007

I believe info at danielerossi.net wrote this email section below:

> Stuart Halliday wrote:
>> Anyone got a latest win32 build?

> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

Thank you for that.

I did eventually pick apart this odd web site.
I couldn't figure out the mingw32, athlon, p3, p4, rtm names.

I've now downloaded the athlon ones and my problem appears to have now gone.

The raw avi's I have do appear to have been converted to mp2.

Hooray!

A big thank you to the various people who tried to help me out.

It's not easy to get the latest software as it could be though. The mplayer
page could be made a lot clearer or made up to date with the latest build.
The site to me assumes a lot of Linux knowledge of various terms.

Just my 2 pence worth. :-)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://theaquariumwiki.com/