[MPlayer-users] Re: Problem with subtitles

Alexander Strange astrange at ithinksw.com
Wed Mar 28 21:04:51 CEST 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 1:51 PM, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:

> Also, is it possible to upload "/Library/Fonts/Times New Roman"
> somewhere, or
> even send me by e-mail ? It might be too large for the mailing list.

Judging by the name, that's an old-style font that comes with MS
Office for Mac.
The actual font bits are in the resource fork, and other systems
don't have resource forks.

I have a copy with some other path (maybe my copy of Office is older/
newer and polite enough to not put things in everyone else's fonts
directory), so maybe I can convert it to something more portable if
that preserves the bug.