[MPlayer-users] Multiple actions per input.conf key

Hans Schmucker hansschmucker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:09:18 CET 2007

Hi everybody

I've tried setting up a input.conf file for MPlayer and I really need
a way to perform multiple actions on a single key press.

So far, I've tried to simply add multiple lines, but it seems like the
last one simply overwrites all previous ones.

The problem I'm having is this: The vo_ontop command resizes the
window on Vista (without MPlayer noticing), so I have to resize it as
well so that MPlayer reinitialises the window... switch_ratio is not
exactly meant for this purpose, but it works just fine.

Any help would be highly appreciated :)