[MPlayer-users] a question when I use mplayer to play h.264 file

binli1115 binli1115 at 163.com
Thu Mar 15 03:44:01 CET 2007

Hi everyone,
   I try to use  MPlayer-1.0rc1 that have compiling the newest version of  live in the client to play a file of h.264 which is in  the live serve,but the error message Is :
rtsp_session: unsupported RTSP server. Server type is 'unknown'.
Stream not seekable!
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
what's wrong ?can anyone help me ? thank you
                 Good luck,best wishes!
                                                                                                          yours
                                                                                                                 Lee