[MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Sat Jul 28 17:03:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] compiling svn with dvdnav support
  Date & Time: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:40:18 +0800

[Jony] == JonY <10walls at gmail.com> has written:

Jony> Wow that is strange, where did you get your libdvdnav from?

According to the entries in the .svn;

dir
950
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav
svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav

It's same as you .....

Jony> I am using
Jony> libdvdnav-0.1.10 from sf. Even CVS head dvdnav-config.in doesn't have it??
Jony> http://dvd.cvs.sourceforge.net/dvd/libdvdnav/misc/dvdnav-config.in?view=markup

Certainly!
But my dvdnav-config.in inludes as follows;

[...]
      ;;
    --minilibs)
      echo_minilibs=yes
      ;;
[...]

Jony> It is certainly possible William and I have an outdated copy.

Mine is;

 -rw-r--r--  1 masaru users  1428 2007-06-17 01:04 dvdnav-config.in

Jony> At least according to my understanding from reading mplayer configure,
Jony> it looks for the dvdnav flags from dvdnav-config, not any other place else.

Regardless the definition in "ld.so.conf"?

Jony> So, what happens now?

I haven't got any idea.

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp