[MPlayer-users] Mac standalone binary

Sam Hatoum sam at hatoum.net
Tue Jan 2 18:30:59 CET 2007

Ok, I figured it out!

You have to drill down the archive till you get to the external_binaries
folder, then extract the two mplayer_intel and mplayer_ppc files, which
are .app files. Then extract the files in there till you get to yet
another archive, which will contain the mplayer binary (bom file or
similar).

No wonder I couldn't find it!