[MPlayer-users] Mencoder Seg Fault with specific videos

Adam McCann adam.mccann at pro-g.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 12:54:07 CET 2007

Hi RC, thanks for the response.

@ DMO selection - your guess there is as good as mine at this point.  I
don't think any configuration file is used, unless it reads it from one
of the users /home directories, where I found a codecs.conf file.  The
only configuration is from within the command line.

I did check the bugreport list, and included much of that information.
If you need it all to diagnose the problem, I will provide this soon -
it will take some time to gather all of this information.

Adam