[MPlayer-users] Weird distorted ghost image

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:00:31 CET 2007

Hello,

Whem playing DivX 5 movies I get a weird green/red ghost image at 45
degrees next to the correct image.

The problem only appear with -vo xv and not with -vo x11 or -vo gl2.
Also there is no problem with Quicktime/MOV for instance.

I'm with the latest binary mplayer (0.99+1.0pre8) on Ubuntu Edgy with an
integrated Intel 82815 graphic chipset on a Pentium III.
I have confirmed this on Debian Etch too.

I would have liked to post a picture but doesn't know how to do this :
if I try to take a snapshot with Gimp, I only got a blue screen and if
I use the integrated snapshot in mplayer, the image is correct !

Thanks for any help and feel free to ask any additional information,