[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and included support for tivo:// command line option

Sergey sergemp at mail.ru
Thu Feb 22 04:23:35 CET 2007

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 2:36:49 AM, Ciper . wrote:

C> I'm interested in the feature of mplayer that allows streaming of TY files
C> directly from a Tivo. I had another machine with an older version of Mplayer
C> and this worked properly. It seems that along the way the person compiling
C> the windows binaries on the site forgot to link the library.
[...]

  I've linked mplayer against vstream library a few weeks ago.
My binary (r22189):
  http://www7.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=24111

  If you test it - please send results of your test
(I don't know any tivo servers to check it myself).

PS: ./configure file requires a small patch to build mplayer
    with windows version of vstream-client library.
    I can give more information, if somebody is interested.

--
  Sergey