[Fwd: [MPlayer-users] mplayer fails playing Codian streams]

Andras Kovacs akov at niif.hu
Wed Feb 21 12:01:01 CET 2007

Hi All,

The mail attached was sent to this list nearly a month ago, without any
would benefit from a solution.

I just would like to know whether it is the problem of the Codian box,
ot mplayer.

Please use this URL to test (available with HTTP and MMS as well):

rtsp://vcr.vidkonf.niif.hu/rec_video1000_12__4_Megaconference

Thanks you very much.

Andras Kovacs
NIIF/HUNGARNET