[MPlayer-users] using an other computer to calculate the image

Thibaud Hulin hulin.thibaud at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 6 20:56:53 CET 2007

Hello !
Because I love mplayer, I would know if it's possible to launch the
calcul operation by mplayer on a computer, and show the image on a other
computer. Because I'd want to use a slowly computer to watch a divx, and
it is connected by a network to a fast computer, by a ethernet cable.
They told me that it was possible with vlc to mplayer. I tried from vlc
to vlc, and it works, but the animation is too slow. Is it possible to
do the same thing with mplayer ?

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.