[MPlayer-users] Problem playing DVD movie, quality issue -- can expert help?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 03:16:24 CET 2007

Sara Glade wrote:

[that Nico Sabbi wrote:]

>> your extrapolation. F stands for fine or, for me, finest because
>> it's by far the best man page of any player around
>
> No worries N, ... Fine and definitely Finest for sure sits well (&
> works well) with me :) :)
>
>> $man mplayer
>> /deinterlac <ENTER>
>
> May I ask, since I don't want to be confused and don't have Linux to
> access the Man option,

You can still read man pages without running *nix; just enter the
relevant command line (in this case, 'man mplayer' without the quotes)
into Google.

At work, we run Windows for most purposes, and I also work fairly
frequently with a Linux environment where storage space and so forth is
limited enough that man pages are not included; when I need to check the
documentation on a command there, I do exactly that type of search from
my Windows box. I have not yet found a command whose man page does not
turn up in the first page of hits.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.