[MPlayer-users] Problem playing DVD movie, quality issue -- can expert help?

Sara Glade saraglade at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 03:06:39 CET 2007

> your extrapolation. F stands for fine or, for me, finest because it's

> by far the best man page of any player around

No worries N, ... Fine and definitely Finest for sure sits well (& works well) with me :) :)

> $man mplayer
> /deinterlac <ENTER>

May I ask, since I don't want to be confused and don't have Linux to
access the Man option, .... is there a scrap of information out there
that presents *all* filter configurations possible?  I see you have pp=(lb|li|ci|l5|md|fd), ... but do those subsquent ones you list (i.e. -- kerndeint, yadif,
mcdeint), have = sub-switches, and does this all comprise all scope of all Filters
possible? ;)

Have a very good day.

Best wishes, Sara.