[MPlayer-users] Video output driver using Matrox G400

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at ono.com
Thu Aug 30 21:34:26 CEST 2007

lspci reports my video card to be:

 Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA G400/G450 (rev 82)

However running X and Gnome I am only being able to use x11 and sdl
video output drivers. xvinfo reports no adaptors present. I am needing
to use the -zoom option in order to view films at full screen. Why am
I not being able to use a hardware accelerated video output driver as
xmga or xv?

Running dev-SVN-r24303-4.1.3, just updated and compiled from svn.

Any ideas welcome.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres        GnuPG key: DE721AF4
                                   Jabber: ivalladt at gmail.com
http://linuxav.blogspot.com         Skype: ivalladt
http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/