[MPlayer-users] R: xv-fs doesn't take up all the available screen size

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 27 09:55:05 CEST 2007

ext Alexander Roalter wrote:
> Do you have some multiscreen setup or TV-Out or whatever? On my system,
> I have a TV-Out active, and since this setup XV on fullscreen only plays
> at 1024x768 pixels. Seems to me that XV gets its dimensions either from
> the smallest available screen or from the first available screen (and
> doesn't bother to search for more)

It's an intel MacMini connected to a Samsung LCD TV through a VGA cable.
X is working ok in detecting the correct video modes (I'm not even using
a xorg.conf file), and it seems that mplayer detects tht xv is 1360x768
capable -- it's just not using it.

Ciao!

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!