[MPlayer-users] question on mplayer overlays using XV

Vinay Reddy vinayvinay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 08:49:10 CEST 2007

On a similar note, there is no XV_COLORKEY when I do an xvinfo. How
does mplayer manage to show text over video (and other OSD, like seek
bars, volume bars, etc.) without the presence of colorkeys?

Thanks,
Vinay

PS: If this is the wrong forum for such a question, could you guide me
to the right place?