[MPlayer-users] vobsub size

sofasurfer at gmail.com sofasurfer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:06:34 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have a movie with vobsub subtitles, and these subtitles are very small
on the screen. OCR software has a lot of problems getting all the
letters  right, so I would like to know if there si a way to tell
mplayer to scale the vobsub subtitles? The are currently using only the
half of the screen width, and I would like to have them over whole
width. Or, since I can extract pngs from vobsub and enlarge these
images, what is the easiest way to put them back to the vobsub file?

Regards,
Ivan