[MPlayer-users] Re: amrnb and amrwb?

Zuxy Meng zuxy.meng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:33:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

"John Brown" <johnbrown105 at hotmail.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:loom.20070417T111448-566 at post.gmane.org...
>Zuxy Meng <zuxy.meng <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> "John Brown" <johnbrown105 <at> hotmail.com>
>D¡ä¨¨????¡éD???:loom.20070415T173113-448 <at> post.gmane.org...
>> >

>> >I will contact the AMR library developers for help with building on
>> >Windows.
>>
>> Did u still have the amr_float directory under libavcodec? If so you can
>> do
>> a manual link to produce libamrnb.dll:
>>
>> gcc -o libamrnb.dll -shared
>> *.o -Wl,--out-implib,libamrnb.dll.a -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base
>>
>> And then copy *.dll to \mingw\bin, *.dll.a to \mingw\lib and *.h to
>> \mingw\include\amrnb
>>
>> libamrwb is similar.
>
>Apparently it is not as simple as that. The DLL and import library
>were generated without warnings, ./configure detected amrnb and amrwb,
>and MPlayer was built (although I currently have to disable vidix
>and live555) but MPlayer crashed with:
>
>gdb: kernel event for pid=3724 tid=2276 code=EXCEPTION_DEBUG_EVENT)
>gdb: Target exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x100057b9
>
>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>0x100057b9 in dtx_dec () from c:\mingw\bin\amrnb.dll
>
>There is nothing wrong with the 3GP file because I can play it with
>a copy of MPlayer built the original way.

I guess you must have run 'make' under amr_float instead of simply linked
existing objects together, and this gave you different objects than what had
been used for ffmpeg/mplayer. You may now edit makefile.gcc, remove -DETSI
from CFLAGS_NORM and make it again, delete encoder.o and decoder.o, than do
a manual link again..

--
Zuxy