[MPlayer-users] Re: amrnb and amrwb?

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:26:56 CEST 2007

Zuxy Meng <zuxy.meng <at> gmail.com> writes:

> "John Brown" <johnbrown105 <at> hotmail.com>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:loom.20070415T173113-448 <at> post.gmane.org...

> >I will contact the AMR library developers for help with building on
> >Windows.
>
> Did u still have the amr_float directory under libavcodec? If so you can do
> a manual link to produce libamrnb.dll:
>
> gcc -o libamrnb.dll -shared
> *.o -Wl,--out-implib,libamrnb.dll.a -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base
>
> And then copy *.dll to \mingw\bin, *.dll.a to \mingw\lib and *.h to
> \mingw\include\amrnb
>
> libamrwb is similar.

Apparently it is not as simple as that. The DLL and import library
were generated without warnings, ./configure detected amrnb and amrwb,
and MPlayer was built (although I currently have to disable vidix
and live555) but MPlayer crashed with:

gdb: kernel event for pid=3724 tid=2276 code=EXCEPTION_DEBUG_EVENT)
gdb: Target exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x100057b9

0x100057b9 in dtx_dec () from c:\mingw\bin\amrnb.dll

There is nothing wrong with the 3GP file because I can play it with
a copy of MPlayer built the original way.