[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 19

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 9 14:33:39 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 05:17:24AM -0700, Ken wrote:
> <snippage>
>
> >With -vo gl never forget to try
> >-vo gl -dr
> >and
> >-vo gl:yuv=2
> >otherwise it is too slow to be usable for high-resolution videos.
> >No idea if the older Intel stuff can handle these though.
>
> Am I the only subscriber who gets PO'd when digest subscribers can't
> be bothered to start a proper thread and instead just reply to their
> digest message?  Please, it's not that hard!

No, it actually annoys me already when in-reply-to is not set (and a lot
of webmailers don't do that. Were the people programming those born
stupid and have degraded from there or what??).
Feel free to complain to anyone who does this, or top-posts or whatever,
for me it's just not worth the keyboard wear on the -users list ;-)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger