[MPlayer-users] MPlayer Video Output Driver Problem

Siddharth Pandey sid_invincible at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 15 07:59:44 CEST 2006

hi
   I am trying to compile mplayer on Freescale GNU/Linux Target Image Builder(Ltib).
Available video output drivers. I have successfully compiled it with the default codecs and settings. Audio is playing but in video output(vo) it is detecting as null.

Following was the output when i executed  mplayer -vo help

         null    Null video output
        mpegpes Mpeg-PES to DVB card
        yuv4mpeg        yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools
        png     PNG file
        jpeg    JPEG file
        tga     Targa output
        pnm     PPM/PGM/PGMYUV file
        md5sum  md5sum of each frame

What do i do?
Should i download some video output drivers. But if i donwload Ltib does not run on X11.So therefore X11 drivers are of no use. Can i donwload some other drivers which will be enable video to run with Ltib?

Sid