[MPlayer-users] movie blurring on right side when run in bash

Rick rick at rabidrick.com
Sat Sep 9 17:35:52 CEST 2006

Hey!  I'm having a problem where movies I play blur on the right side
when I play them through -vo cvidix in bash.  It's like the last pixel
on each line of the movie gets stretched an inch or so.  Cropping,
geometry and dsize had no effect.  The v-sync also gets off-phase and I
have to use geometry to shift it.  I have an ATI Rage XL (8 MB, old
card) and the video works fine going through X (which uses the ati
drivers that came with Debian).  Is there any other way to get this to
work through Bash?  (with no X-server running)  This is an old PC and
not fast enough to play them in X and I don't think my card likes
cvidix very much.

Any help is greatly appreciated!  The movies play great in Bash so it
would be nice to get this to work ;)