[MPlayer-users] Advanding to next keyframe

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:04:11 CEST 2006

If you fast forward using a left or right arrow key you jump to the
closest keyframe at 10 seconds from the current position (or atleast
thats my understanding of it). Is there some way to jump to just the
next keyframe? I do Quality Checking for an anime fansub group and I
often find myself rewinding and re-watching a section over and over and
I would like to fast forward or rewind by a smaller increment than 10.
Is there some way to do this?

Ergzay