[MPlayer-users] Quicktime .mov file with WMV and WMA codes

Jatin Sharma jatin_76 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:58:32 CET 2006

Thanks for your response.

The file in question uses WMV9 and WMA9 (?). I would think the libraries of
these codecs should be installed on Win XP. So, from what you are saying,
mplayer should be able to play a .mov file with WMV and WMA codes on Windows
XP. Correct?

How do I extract audio and video information from a .mov file and save the
file as AVI?