[MPlayer-users] no cdda cddb

Raena Lea-Shannon raen at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 10 23:34:12 CET 2006

On Saturday 11 November 2006 04:41, John Brown wrote:
> Raena Lea-Shannon wrote:

> >MPlayer.

> >and

> >for

> >for

> >and

> >that

> >on

> >Mingw32/MSYS).

> >*libcdio*

> >distclean"

> >relating

> >mplayer

> >--with-cdparanioalibdir.

> >options?

> >command that

> >message,

> >it

> >the

> > > I am going to concentrate on libcdio, since it is what I know.
> > >
> > > I assume that --disable-paranoia was the only configure option.
> >
> >Configure was this:
> >./configure --enable-largefiles --enable-menu
> >--with-codecsdir=/home/raena/DownloadApps/essential-20061022
> >
> > > When
> > > configure prints the list of enabled or disabled drivers and codecs,
> >
> >does
> >
> > > it say that cdda is enabled? If it does, then it must be a runtime
> >
> >problem.
> >
> >It says:
> >Checking for cdparanoia ... yes
> >Checking for libcdio ... auto (using cdparanoia)
>
> At the end, configure prints a list of the enabled or disabled drivers and
> codecs.
> My list looks like this:
>   Enabled optional drivers:
>     Input: ftp network tv cdda dvdread dvdnav
>     Codecs: qtx xvid libavcodec ...
>     Audio output: dsound win32 mpegpes(file) ...
>     Video output: winvidix cvidix md5sum directx ...
>     Audio filters:
>   Disabled optional drivers:
>     Input: vstream pvr radio tv-v4l2 tv-v4l1 live555 ...
>     Codecs: x264 libdv ...
>     Audio output: sun alsa ...
>     Video output: xvidix bl zr ...
>     Audio filters: ladspa
>
> Is cdda in the enabled or disabled list?

Yes

 Input: ftp network tv-v4l2 tv-v4l tv cdda mpdvdkit2 vcd dvb

Then in make I get this error:

Xxf86dga -lXv  -lXxf86vm -lXinerama  -lXext -lX11  -lpthread
vidix/libvidix.a -L/usr/lib -ldl -lartsc -lpthread -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgthread-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -L/usr/lib -lesd -laudiofile -lm   -laudio -lXt  -lXext -lX11  -lpthread
stream/stream.a(stream_cdda.o): In function `open_cdda':stream_cdda.c:
(.text+0x84): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_identify'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x9c): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_verbose_set'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0xb0): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_open'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0xcc): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_tracks'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x1a6): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_tracks'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x1dd): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_track_firstsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x1f7): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_track_lastsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x202): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_init'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x24c): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_modeset'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x260): undefined reference to
`cdio_paranoia_overlapset'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x26f): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_seek'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x331): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_close'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x369): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_open'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x381): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_disc_firstsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x398): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_disc_lastsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x479): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_track_firstsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x49e): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_track_firstsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x4ab): undefined reference to
`cdio_cddap_track_lastsector'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x5c4): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_speed_set'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x627): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_close'
stream/stream.a(stream_cdda.o): In function `fill_buffer':stream_cdda.c:
(.text+0x688): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_read'
stream/stream.a(stream_cdda.o): In function `seek':stream_cdda.c:
(.text+0x854): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_seek'
stream/stream.a(stream_cdda.o): In function `close_cdda':stream_cdda.c:
(.text+0x87a): undefined reference to `cdio_paranoia_free'
:stream_cdda.c:(.text+0x882): undefined reference to `cdio_cddap_close'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1