[MPlayer-users] no cdda cddb

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:41:03 CET 2006

Raena Lea-Shannon wrote:

>MPlayer.

>and

>for

> > >-lXext

> > >`open_cdda':stream_cdda.c:

>for

>and
>that

>on
>Mingw32/MSYS).
>*libcdio*
>distclean"
>relating

>mplayer

>--with-cdparanioalibdir.
>options?
>command that
>message,
>it
> > >
> > >I tried compiling with --disable-cdparanoia and it still does not see
>the
> > >cd.
> > >I tired with -cdrom-device /dev/cdrom as well
> >
> > I am going to concentrate on libcdio, since it is what I know.
> >
> > I assume that --disable-paranoia was the only configure option.
>
>Configure was this:
>./configure --enable-largefiles --enable-menu
>--with-codecsdir=/home/raena/DownloadApps/essential-20061022
>
> > When
> > configure prints the list of enabled or disabled drivers and codecs,
>does
> > it say that cdda is enabled? If it does, then it must be a runtime
>problem.
>
>It says:
>Checking for cdparanoia ... yes
>Checking for libcdio ... auto (using cdparanoia)

At the end, configure prints a list of the enabled or disabled drivers and
codecs.
My list looks like this:
  Enabled optional drivers:
    Input: ftp network tv cdda dvdread dvdnav
    Codecs: qtx xvid libavcodec ...
    Audio output: dsound win32 mpegpes(file) ...
    Video output: winvidix cvidix md5sum directx ...
    Audio filters:
  Disabled optional drivers:
    Input: vstream pvr radio tv-v4l2 tv-v4l1 live555 ...
    Codecs: x264 libdv ...
    Audio output: sun alsa ...
    Video output: xvidix bl zr ...
    Audio filters: ladspa

Is cdda in the enabled or disabled list?