[MPlayer-users] New version possibly support endpos on windows

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed May 3 04:19:52 CEST 2006

>On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 01:45:56PM -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:
>>/ Any change of supporting -endpos command line argument on windows in
/>>/ the next release?
/
>This has nothing to do with windows.

>Rich

Rich,

What do you mean??? I can use the "-endpos" command line argument
on linux and it works just fine. When I put "-endpos" on the command line
for windows it gives an error. Forget the exact message.

This tells me that "-endpos" is not supported under windows.

It would certainly be a nice command line option as in some circumstances
I only want to play 30 seconds of video. "-endpos 30" on linux works great.

So this somethings not working or not implemented in windows.

Jerry