[MPlayer-users] x264 playback problem / strage artifacts

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:49:06 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/25/06, MuldeR <mulder2 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Sorry, wrong subject *shame on me*

I've seen such artifacts myself too. Builds from less than one week
ago are fine. I suspect the problem comes from one of the optimization
patch that were committed to lavc.
I think you'd be better of reporting this problem to ffmpeg mailing
list, as that's the library that MPlayer uses to decode H.264 files.

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.