[MPlayer-users] Cut First Part of Movie

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 3 19:35:22 CET 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, The Wanderer wrote:

> "Someone should do X" is almost a buzzword in at least two different
> communities I've spent time in. Around here, it's one of the forms of
> comment which usually gets "send in a patch" (or "you forgot to attach
> the patch");

Yeah.  That's also part of the concept that I was trying to
convey.  That it's functionality that I would love to see, but
it's not a big deal, and I'm too lazy to do it myself.  The
ultimate expression of this is the following:

 	1) Jeez, my computer crashes every time I start
 	LimeWire. Someone should write a letter.

<http://www.brunching.com/gearodslj.html>

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |