[MPlayer-users] Missing AVI video stream

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Mon Jun 26 12:46:28 CEST 2006

Alex,

How is that file encoded? Are you sure no other players render it properly?
The reason I ask is that I get exactly the same behaviour trying to play a
DV type 1 (interleaved) file with mplayer (no audio either; mplayer exits
after printing the above message). However, when I convert the file to DV
type 2 (traditional audio and video streams), mplayer plays it properly.
Mplayer doesn't support DV type 1 if I understand correctly.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html